We’ll Bring the Farm to Your Next Event
If you want to make your special event unforgettable, Anderson’s Neck Oyster Company can help with your oyster catering needs. Whether you are looking for a high class touch for your wedding or rehearsal dinner, or you want to add some fun to your next gallery showing or corporate event, nothing quite gets a party started like fresh oysters on the half shell!
We’ll cater to your guests by supplying our famous fresh oysters, Eagle Flats, straight out of the water and chilled on ice. Our professionals will set up our mobile oyster raw bar and shuck for your guests while chatting them up about the life of an oyster farmer. We are passionate about our Chesapeake Bay oysters and can provide information about the benefits our farm has on the environment. We even do motivational speaking engagements, where we can present to large groups and handle interactive question and answer sessions.
Your guests will have a blast while learning about the critical filtering role oysters play in the Chesapeake Bay ecosystem.You can contact us for more details about our oyster catering and shucking services for events in Richmond VA, Northern Virginia, the Washington DC metro area, Charlottesville VA, Culpeper VA, Williamsburg VA, Hampton Roads VA, Newport News VA, Norfolk VA, and Virginia Beach VA areas.
Pricing for an event typically runs at $3 per oyster depending on how far we must travel to reach the event from our farm. If you want us to provide plates, cocktail forks, and napkins, we add 50 cents to the per oyster price. Sales tax is also added to the final price. Here is what that pricing includes:
– We bring the oysters in our refrigerated truck from our oyster farm on the York River.
– We provide a nice mignonette sauce, lemons, and cocktail sauce.
– We provide the raw bar station/table filled with ice, and will put the oysters on the display in the ice.
– We supply labor to set up, shuck during the event, and then break everything down and put it back on the truck.
If you would like to send an email inquiry for our availability and final pricing, please include the following information in your email so we can provide an accurate quote:
1. Date, time, and location of your event
2. Number of guests
3. Number of oysters you want. We generally recommend 6-12 oysters per person for events where oysters are the main attraction. For wedding receptions or events where you will be providing additional food items for your guests, 3-6 oysters is probably a good range. Please note that our catering minimum charge for an event is $2,500.
Please include the three items above and send your request for a quote to: email@example.com.